When deciding to purchase a digital product, you guarantee to be in compliance with these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with any of the conditions placed here, please contact us before purchasing, so that together we can find the best solution for your case.
Who we are: This site is a platform where I, Lu Amaral, share and sell my design works, graphics, tutorials, tips, free resources, photos and more.
Which personal data is collected
Your privacy is important to me. The website collects your information when you place an order, register or open an account, sign my email newsletter or fill out the contact form.
In most contact ends, you will be sharing your name and email address with me. Any information collected is used in one or more of the following ways:
- To process transactions and to register licenses – Your information is used to complete transactions you have requested, such as delivering the desired files to you, sending an email with the order invoice and fulfilling it in the best possible way;
- To personalize and optimize your experience on the site, showing information and projects that you may find most relevant or interesting;
- To improve customer service – I can use your information to help you with your support inquiries;
- To send updates via email – If you choose to receive our updates via email using a subscription form or making a purchase, you can receive updates on new designs on the site, sales and promotions, new tutorials and other information. You can unsubscribe from the email list by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link, which appears at the bottom of all outgoing emails.
INCORPORATED CONTENT FROM OTHER WEBSITES
Articles on this site may include embedded content (for example, videos, social media images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other sites behaves in the same way as if the visitor had visited the other site.
SHOP: WHAT IS COLLECTED AND STORED?
While you visit the site, there will be tracking of:
- Products you’ve seen: we’ll use this to, for example, show products you’ve recently viewed;
- Location, IP address and browser type: We will use this for purposes like estimating how you can shop in the store;
- Cookies will also be used to track the contents of your cart while you browse the site.
When you shop on the site, you are prompted for information, including your name, email address, payment details and optional account information, such as your username and password. We use this information for purposes such as:
- Submit information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your store account
- Improve our offers
- Send marketing messages via our email newsletter, if you choose to receive them
- If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to complete the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you when we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it. And we are not legally obliged to continue to maintain them. This includes your name, email address, and billing and shipping addresses.
WHO OUR TEAM HAS ACCESS
Our team members have access to the information you provide to us. For example, store administrators and managers can access:
- Ask for information such as what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be delivered;
- Customer information, such as your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
WHAT WE SHARE WITH OTHERS
We share information with third parties who help us deliver our orders and store services for you.
We accept payments through PayPal. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal, including information needed to process or support the payment, such as the total purchase and billing information.
How long we retain your data
For users who register on the site, we store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can view, edit or delete their personal information at any time (they just cannot change their username). Website administrators can also view and edit this information.
If you buy something from our store, we will keep the order invoice and associated order information indefinitely. We are required to maintain this information indefinitely in order to keep a record of the appropriate design licensees, as we grant perpetual use licenses. We use this information to also verify compliance with the license terms from time to time.
What rights do you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including all the data you have provided to us. You can also request that you delete any personal data we have about you. This does not include any data that we are required to maintain for administrative, legal or security purposes.
CONDITIONS FOR THE SUBSCRIPTION TO THE AESTHETIC DESIGN SHOP MEMBERSHIP
The terms in this Section (“Subscription Terms”) govern any purchase of any Subscription in the Website. When concluding the purchase procedure for any Subscription, it shall be deemed that the User has read and accepted, without exception, the Subscription Terms. For the avoidance of doubt, the Subscription Terms are additional to the Terms which will continue to apply to Users who have acquired a Subscription unless it is expressly provided otherwise in relation to specific provisions in the Subscription Terms.
These Subscription Terms are available to the User before the purchase of the Subscription and may be stored or reproduced on a durable medium.
The Subscription Terms are available in English. In case the User is interested in purchasing any Subscription, it has to follow the instructions available in the Website from time to time.
The Subscriptions available are offered in the Website where the pertinent information, price and conditions are included (including, without limitation, restrictions to the number of downloads each day). The Company can modify the Subscriptions offered at any time, offering with new Services (to which, unless otherwise stated, these Subscription Terms shall apply) or ceasing to offer any of the Services. The Subscriptions are personal, shall not be assigned to third parties and no third parties other than the User shall be allowed to use the Aesthetic Design Shop Content (including as third parties, for these purposes, affiliates or entities part of the same group of companies).
The price for the Subscription is stated in US Dollars in the Website and includes, if applicable, the relevant Value Added Tax. The Company is entitled to modify the price for any Subscription at any time. The Company shall apply the price stated in the Website at the time of the submission of the Subscription order by the User.
The User shall pay the Subscription in advance through credit card, as stated in the Website. To purchase and pay the Subscription, the User shall follow the instructions stated in the Website. The processing of the payment information and data through credit card is made within third-party sites. When ordering any Subscription, the User authorizes the Company to collect the corresponding price through the chosen payment method. The Subscription shall not be activated until the Company has received the payment or the payment has been authorized by the relevant financing entity. After that, the Subscription shall be in force for the term purchased by the User.
Unless otherwise stated in these Subscription Terms, the Subscriptions shall be automatically and successively renewed at the expiration of its term, unless the User cancels the renewal of the Subscription before its expiration. The Company shall charge the corresponding price by the same initial payment method. The Company may modify the price for the renewal of the Subscription, provided that the User is informed with, at least, one-month prior notice.
Once the User purchases the Subscription, the screen shall confirm the purchase. In addition, within the shortest time reasonably possible and not after twenty-four (24) hours since the acceptance of the order, an email shall be sent to the User with the receipt of the purchase. The receipt may be stored and printed. The User may request and download an invoice as stated within the Website twenty-four (24) hours after making the relevant payment.
After the purchase of the Subscription, the User may benefit from the following:
- The Service consisting in using the content in the Aesthetic Design Shop Content without crediting the Company/Website. The rest of conditions stated in this page regarding intellectual property and proper usage of resources shall still be applicable.
- Access all contents available in the Website.
- Not to be subject to the restrictions as to number of content downloads applicable to the Aesthetic Design Shop Content from time to time, without prejudice to the application of certain restrictions to the number of downloads aimed at preventing a fraudulent or abusive use of the Website.
- As the content in the Website is digital content, no cancellation right shall apply, without prejudice to the guarantees stated in the consumers’ regulations that may be applicable.
Get in touch with us here.
This Policy was last modified and published on April 14, 2022 and will take effect on January 1, 2020.